London. William Heinemann Ltd. 1968-1973. 2 first editions; 10 later reprints. Originally published between 1951 and 1975. 12 volumes. Hardback, dust jackets. 195 x 130mm (7¾ x 5"). 4kg. . English. Very good, in near fine dust jackets; top edges dusty, some spotting to edges, spine of vol. 1 and 2 slightly faded, some browning to spines of other volumes, five volumes price-clipped, a couple with replacement price stickers, ruffling spine ends of vol. 5, a couple of short nicks to jacket of vol. 11, light speckling to boards of vol. 6 and 8.
A complete 12 volume set of Anthony Powell's series A Dance to the Music of Time. All volumes have the James Broom-Lynne dust jackets in uncommonly near fine condition.
1. A Question of Upbringing. 1974 reprint.
2. A Buyer's Market. 1976 reprint.
3. The Acceptance World. 1977 reprint.
4. At Lady Molly's. 1975 reprint.
5. Casanova's Chinese Restaurant. 1974 reprint.
6. The Kindly Ones. 1975 reprint.
7. The Valley of Bones. 1977 reprint,
8. The Soldier's Art. 1975 reprint.
9. The Military Philosphers. 1968 first edition.
10. Books Do Furnish a Room. 1975 reprint.
11. Temporary Kings. 1973 first edition.
12. Hearing Secret Harmonies. 1976 reprint.