WHAT WE DO
BEAUX BOOKS is an independent bookseller specialising in fine and rare books on the art and culture of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Our focus is on the artists, photographers, designers, makers, writers and performers who have shaped our cultural world since 1900.
The shelves are stocked with a curated selection of established classics and new discoveries, as well as unique, signed and ephemeral items.
Rare books last a lifetime and are the perfect sustainable purchase, whether for yourself or a gift.
Every one of our books offer a feast for the eye and the mind.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
Our aim at BEAUX BOOKS is to sell the Best Books, in the Best Condition, with the Best Service.
This means that:
- Our stock is carefully curated to ensure that it includes the best books (new or old) on our specialist subjects.
- We guarantee the condition of all our books. We provide accurate descriptions and photos of the actual copy you will receive. If you are not happy you can return it.
- We pride ourselves on offering quality customer service. This includes personal updates on orders and shipping, individual sourcing requests and helpful answers to any book questions.
WHO WE ARE
BEAUX BOOKS is based in the historic village of Hartley Wintney, in North Hampshire, England.
We operate across the globe, shipping books domestically and internationally on a daily basis.
We issue regular book lists and catalogues, and exhibit at major book fairs throughout the year.
“I founded Beaux Books in 2012, with 18 years of rare book-selling experience behind me. Since 1994 I have handled thousands of books and have built up an extensive knowledge of books on art and culture. I love working hand-in-hand with dealers, designers and personal clients to develop their collections and build their libraries.”
Clare Trimming, Owner of Beaux Books.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM A PROFESSIONAL BOOKSELLER
BEAUX BOOKS is a member of the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers. These are established trade bodies for dealers in antiquarian and rare books, manuscripts and allied materials in the UK and Worldwide. Members are elected solely on the basis of proven experience, expertise and integrity.
We abide by their Code of Good Practice which guarantees:
- the authenticity of all material offered for sale
- the expert and proper description of all such material
- the disclosure of all significant defects or restorations
- the clear, informed and professional pricing of all material
- the fairness and honesty of offers to purchase